Tuesday 27 April 2010

Cybercropping

Did you all take part in the cybercrop on UKScrappers then? I didn't, Saturday we were out and Sunday was doing the usual of ironing uniforms etc. When I sat down Sunday evening I had a look though. I was really impressed with the classes and am going to do a few at the Ludgershall Crop on Saturday. I did get two completed which I love. The first one is The Strand by Sarahy. I loved this it is so not my usual style and took me so out of my comfort zone with the inking, distressing and stitching it was fab. I can see me doing a lot more of this style in the future. The LO is Jake trying to make money in the garden by selling lemonade and cake to his brothers. I used K&co papers (surprise surprise). This next LO is Mayfair by craftypants. I love the sketch of this one. I didn't use paint on mine but if you look over at UKscrappers and look at craftypants LO it's stunning. This is my son Joe being a cool dude. The flowers are handmade and the flourishes are cut out with Make The Cut.
I have managed a few other LOs this past week so I will be sharing them with you this week too.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend.
Laura x

13 comments:

  1. These are really good Laura I love the one of Jake selling his lemonade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both layouts are lovely. Thanks for playing along with my class, love the money on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Lo's chick they are fab!!! I have the same plan as you for the crop but still need to think about it!!!!!

    Bels x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both beautiful. I love your interpretation of my Mayfair class. You have used a fab photo and I love the flower too.

    Thanks for taking part...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the comment on my blog and thank you for the help , i had nearly got to the point of just giving up lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two great pages there - I agree that some of the classes were really inspiring. I've printed off three to do at my leisure ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant pages!! I love the layouts x

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are absolutely beautiful, love the story of your son selling things to his brothers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layouts. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done on doing your LO's they are gorgeous...xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. I especially like that first LO..you've got to encourage young enterprise, after all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your comments on my blog, on my pop up layoout! Love your take on The Strand with the coins!

    ReplyDelete