Monday 19 April 2010

Altered C.D

Firstly I would like to thank you all for the lovely comments I have been receiving they really mean alot :-) As you know I have been on a challenge roll and I can safely say I now have my mojo back!!! At http://cinspirations.blogspot.com/ this weeks challenge was to alter a C.D. I chose to do a door sign with mine. I have used K&co paper4s (surprise surprise) and have made it for my son Joe. The reason I chose this is that I have made him a look what I made board with this paper too. I will show that on another post. Thanks for looking and have a fabulous Monday! Laura x

9 comments:

  1. Wow how fab is this!!! What a great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's great - and look - it's got buttons on it!! I'm guessing that they'll all want one now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great what a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fab - what a great idea for a door hanger

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idear looks fab and would make great little gifts for people almaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great use for an old CD Laura...The papers are fabby...x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to use old cd's and they will be robust too! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool - love the paper and the "guy" look to it. Wonderful project - great job on the CD challenge. So happy you could have some fun with us this week at Creative Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow that looks fab! :) xx

    ReplyDelete