Saturday 19 February 2011

Saturday

What a horrible grey day it is here today. It's one of those days when I just want to curl under the duvet. Unfortunately that is not going to happen with 3 boys to entertain.

I have another LO here to share with you. This is of my 2 youngest boys in London. We were walking up the Embankment and they spotted him and were in complete awe.



The papers I used are Rusty Pickle - I think. I have some hidden journalling on a tag which is just about the boys reaction. The silver skulls are charms which I found on Ebay.

Thank you so much for looking I will be back in the week.



Laura x

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO, love the papers and all the skulls, sounds like a great day out :)

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO and just love those papers.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cool, I love how you've tied it all together, that's a great photo. xx

    ReplyDelete