Friday 4 February 2011

Hello

Hello all I hope you are okay. I am so sorry for not posting or visiting any blogs things have been rather busy here. My youngest has started school sob sob and I have been getting my SU business off the ground. I haven't quite got the balance right yet but am trying to make more time to craft for me. During the next week this blog will have some changes. As you can see I have already given it a makeover but will be adding other things. I will be posting my favourite recipes, sewing projects and some bits I have made for the house. There is so many crafts I want to try and I will be sharing them here. I will obviously be doing a lot of scrapbooking/cards on here too. Anyway I am getting papers ready for crop tomorrow so I will love you and leave you and will be back next week with quite a few blog posts. Oh and here is a sneak peak of the new room. Laura x

3 comments:

  1. The room is looking good. Look forward to seeing your other crafts.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layouts - this is great - and your craft space is to die for !!!
    Rebecca xxx

    ReplyDelete