Friday 4 March 2016

Last day of school

Hello there I hope you are looking forward to a nice weekend. I have crop so I have been busy today getting things ready. I am also taking part in Calvinball over Here
It runs for a month and there are lots of challenges and the rules change throughout the month. My goal is to get 31 pages scrapped this month. I will be blogging daily throughout March so please keep popping back.

Here is a page I completed a few weeks ago. It was for Stuck?!sketches but I was too late to link it up. I have used some old papers from stampin' up and the die cutting is done with my silhouette cameo.

The photo is Joseph's last day at primary school. They all seem to have grown so much since July!







Thank you so much for visiting

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment