Wednesday 20 January 2016

Catch up

Hello anyone there? I have had major computer issues so I haven't blogged in a long while. I have still been crafting away and have had lots of fun with my makes.

I thought I would share to pages I found on my photo stream that I don't think I have shared here before.

This first one was completed in the summer and was for a challenge in a Facebook group I am part of. The challenge was a summer picture so I chose this one of Boscome beach in Dorset which is one of my favourite places ever. I used all scraps and I cut the camera and letters on my sillohuette cameo.




This next one is very basic and not really my style. I'm not sure if I like it or not. I used a counterfeit kit I made up and the photo is of my son Joseph.





I have lots and lots to show you so please pop back as I will be showing more of what I have been making. I have also started project life so I am keeping myself very busy.

Take care

Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, still here. Good to see you pop up in my reader. Great pages - do show us more. And, actually, I like the second one a lot, it's got a nice horizontal flow that is perfect for the picture.

    ReplyDelete