Thursday 23 July 2015

Counterfeit Challenge Kit LO 1

Good morning from cold and grey Wiltshire.   The children have finally broke up from school and we have 6 weeks 3 days off!   I have been meaning to post before now but the last few weeks of school has been manic.  Joseph has now finished Junior school and we have had so much to do with new school visits, leavers assemblies, leavers play, leavers awards and so on.  Add that to all of the usual end of school year stuff and it has just been crazy!   
 
 I have managed to scrapbook though and not just at crop.   I have been sitting up in my craft area a few nights a week and I have been rather productive. I have managed to complete quite a few pages and cards with my Counterfeit Kit.   I should have posted throughout the month so I apologise now for the amount of posts that will be appearing in the next few days. 
 
The Counterfeit Kit has really helped me produce more pages this month.  The fact that it's all ready to go is one less thing to worry about and with the limited time I have had this month I haven't had to worry about papers matching, etc. 
 
Anyway here is my first page.  It is of my son Joseph and his new hair cut a few years a go.  I adore the colour of the papers.  
 
 
 
A little close up




 
Another close up of the embellishments




 
Another slightly better photo of the page. 

 
Apologies for the poor picture quality, my camera is not focusing very well at the moment and I think it's time to get a new one but I need to save the pennies first.
 
Thank you so much for visiting
 
Laura x

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors, too! Sorry about your camera :( Just went through that recently with my Sony Cybershot (I have worn out 3!) & was relying on my phone camera, which also got crummy on me. I got a Nikon Coolpix & am really enjoying it! Love having a pocket camera with great quality pics.

    ReplyDelete