Monday 3 June 2013

My boy and I

Happy Monday to you all.  I hope you had a good weekend.  I had a wonderful day Saturday at the WOYWW crop.  I met lots of lovely ladies and spent the day in awe watching the ladies at work - the talent in that room was amazing.  

I have a LO to show you today that I completed of my youngest son Jack.  He is my baby and a complete mummy's boy.  As a baby he was very hard work and wouldn't let anyone hold him but me - that started at 2 days old!!  I am rarely in photos as I am usually the one behind the camera so this was a nice change to have a picture with Jack.   I used October Afternoon papers (I think) which I got from Sarah's cards a while back.  The chipboard is just inked and I made the heart embellishment.

I apologise for the poor photos recently, the camera battery is dead so I have been taking photos on my iphone. 


Thank you so much for visiting, I am spending this evening visiting blogs and relaxing. 

Laura x x 

1 comment:

  1. Love those papers - such a pretty page - and a super photo for an iPhone one too. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete