Saturday 18 May 2013

UKS Weekly Challenge May week 2

Hello I hope you are enjoying your weekend.  I have spent a few hours crafting away today whilst hubby painted the porch.  One LO I did manage to complete today is this one of my son Joseph.  I followed the sketch from UKscrappers which is HERE.  I also managed to complete the prompts which was to have 5 lines or more of journalling and to use 5 different patterned papers.  

The papers are from my scrap box and are Kaisercraft. The journalling is about how when he was little every time I took a photo he would do this pose and I couldn't get a decent photo!!  

Now I am looking at the LO on the screen I think I might go back and add some more embellishments as it looks a bit bare what do you think?






Thank you for looking 

Laura x 

4 comments:

  1. Love the 'white space' on this page and such good thing to record Thank you for taking up our challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super interpretation of the challenge. :o)
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you've created your semi-circle
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete