Tuesday 5 April 2011

Crop

Good morning.  I went to my monthly crop on Saturday - Ludgreshall Crop and had a fab day cropping, eating, chatting and more eating.  I have been in a bit of a slump when it comes to scrapping lately, only scrapping at crops or for my scrapbooking class but I don't know what happened on Saturday but I am all fired up again to get scrapbooking.  I have even done two LOs at home since!!! 

Here is two LOs I did at crop.  This first one is of me when I was about 2.  I have had these papers in my stash for 4 years they are by Pink Martini.  I bought them at the Newbury show specifically for this picture.  I just had to rummage through all of my mums tins of photos to get it.


This next sketch is of my youngest son Jack playing with a toy camera which was free on a children's magazine. The papers are We R Memory Keepers and the embellishments are from Making Memories.  The stars are from the SU punch and the letters cut out with my Cricut.


I will be back later in the week to show you the the LO's.

Laura x x

3 comments:

  1. Sjow off - two more LOs? I haven't even unpacked! Seriously! I love these...your designer dress one particularly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comments on my blog :) Love the work you have done on these los, my favourite is the say cheese as it is very striking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely LOs - sounds like you had a really super time.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete