Saturday 17 July 2010

Good Morning

Well I haven't been online in what seems like a lifeline so I do apologise for not visiting any ones blogs recently. I ventured into the craft room last night and actually crafted which I haven't done since the last crop!!!!! Over at http://www.twistedsketches.com/ this week they have a lovely sketch and I thought I would play along. Here is my interpretation of the sketch. I used scrap fabric and Papermania Hampstead papers. I managed to create a few things last night so will be updating regularly this week. Take care Laura xx

8 comments:

  1. oh that's cute Laura - love the flowers..they look fab. Great use of the papers, as usual, I didn't really care for them before I saw them being used so effectively!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely great colours and I love the little rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO, lovely colours :)
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO babe love NORY x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love to see LOs where folk use colour combinations that you would not usually expect with certain subjects. This is great.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, welcome back xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout, I love the flowers and the criss-cross of thread on the right. And what a cute photo! x

    ReplyDelete