Wednesday 24 February 2016

WOYWDW

Good morning how are you? It's been a long time since I have taken part in what's in your work desk Wednesday. If you don't know what I am in about please pop over to stamping ground (in my side bar) where it will explain everything.


Here is my desk. It looks quite cluttered but it has everything where I need it and because it's on show I am using my stash more. The bag is my new Citrus Twist kit that arrived yesterday. I can't wait to play with it tonight. The pot of photos are some I want to get scrapped this week. If you have any questions please shout.



Thanks for looking

Laura x

9 comments:

  1. A lot going on there - hope you have a great del of fun this evening when plying with your new goodies.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #40

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - should have spell checked. Sorry - should read "a great deal"!!! and "playing" - think my "a" is playing up somewhat!
    Margaret #40

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kit looks very tempting -- Cocoa Daisy does seem to have lovely things. Hope you get a good amount of time to scrapbook. Happy WOYWW from Laura #60

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good grief -- I wrote Cocoa Daisy (who also have nice things) instead of Citrus Twist! lol

      Delete
  4. So much stash in such a small space. It is so nice to have everything you might need right on hand. The kit looks like it'll be a joy to play with. PJ #63

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of lovely stash! At least you have the photos ready to go - still working on sorting through mine. So much to do, so little time.

    Have a great week
    Sharon K #47

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're really in the zone! Is that the smallest pair of scissors in the world? Is that why you have to pin them to the wall, stop them being lost!! And what's in the Winnie pooh pot?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a "normal workdesk" for me.
    Mine is messier though... do you wanna organize mine? LOL

    Have a great weekend!
    Late WOYWW visit from nr 50 Sussie

    ReplyDelete